Search a Supplier?
Hanover / DE
Castellon / ES
Munich / DE
Munich / DE
Frankfurt / DE
Marcheluzzo Gets Stronger in Europe
Positive trend for Marcheluzzo S.p.A./IT also in 2021. Due to the conquest of new European and international markets and adoption of further innovative solutions, the Vicenza-based company was able to confirm its position among the leading companies in plant engineering and automation of bricks production.
Mantec Technical Ceramics/GB announced that three of its energy saving ranges have now been officially classified as Carbon Neutral Products as certified by the leading international validation body ClimatePartner.
Bedeschi S.p.A./IT took over the Berga Golfetto Sangati bulk handling activities from Golfetto Sangati s.r.l. Golfetto, Sangati and Berga represent an Italian excellence in the grain material handling with a long success history and strong presence in the market. Together with Bedeschi’s actual capability, customers will be supplied with new and enhanced possibility to grow their business effectively with the highest consideration of environmental protection and new standards in automation.
The extrusion of ceramic and related bodies is the focus of the challenges for ECT-KEMA as a solution-provider serving to benefit our customers worldwide.
· We develop and supply auger and piston extruders with diameters from 35 – 900 mm, for pressure rates up to 350 bar, as standalone machines or in extrusion lines from dosing and feeding to product handling upstream of the dryer.
· In close cooperation with research institutes and universities, we develop new processes for the extrusion of ceramic components for products like batteries, fuel cells, filters, catalytic converters as well as profiles and agglomerates.
· In our laboratory, we support our customers in the development of new products. Qualified experts and state-of-the-art equipment are available to determine “extrudability”.
The ECT-KEMA highlights at CERAMITEC:
- OPTIMA, the extruder for minimized set-up times
- Extrusion of ceramic films
- We pelletize almost anything!
- Our customer-focussed extrusion laboratory
Despite the fact that CEVISAMA has been forced to cancel its 2022 edition due to the serious energy crisis and shortages in the ceramic sector, Qualicer will keep its appointment on 20–21 June as planned.
The crisis in the ceramic industry has led Feria Valencia/ES to cancel the international ceramic and bathroom event Cevisama, which had been due to run from 13–17 June 2022, and re-schedule it to take place from 27 February–3 March 2023.