Advertisements



Home » News » Global News » Zschimmer & Schwarz Partners for the Ceramics Industry for 60 Years

Zschimmer & Schwarz Partners for the Ceramics Industry for 60 Years

Otto Zschimmer and Max Schwarz founded the company Zschimmer & Schwarz (Z&S) in 1894. Today, the Zschimmer & Schwarz Group is represented worldwide, in 16 countries, and is a leading supplier of high­grade speciality chemicals and auxiliaries for a wide range of industries. 

In time for the 125 year anniversary in 2019, the new company headquarters was completed in Lahnstein near Koblenz, Germany.In 1960, the Ceramic Auxiliaries Division was founded. Since then, the Division has been steadily expand­ing and new areas of application developed. We took this 60­year anniversary as an opportunity to speak to Director of Division Michael Hölzgen (MH) and analyse together with him the product innovations of recent years with regard to the further development of environmentally friendly chemical processing auxiliaries. Aspects of the further development of additives for applications in ceramics and related areas were also discussed.


Related Supplier

No items found