Advertisements



Home » News » Global News » 150 Years of HÄNDLE: From Workshop to Globally Accepted Partner

150 Years of HÄNDLE: From Workshop to Globally Accepted Partner

At the beginning of the HÄNDLE era in 1870 was a machine shop-cumsmithy set up by the young master machinist by the name of Karl Händle in a rented workshop in Dürrmenz/DE.

With the engineering of the first brick press in 1890 for a neighbouring brickworks, the foundation was laid for machine engineering for heavy clay ceramics. The further development of the de-airing pug mill to a de-airing extrusion unit gave the company international standing, making it a leading manufacturer in this field. We spoke to Managing Director Gerhard Fischer (GF) about the company’s development in recent years and its strategic orientation for the future.


Related Supplier

No items found