LAUFFER Pressen Introduces New Generation of Powder Compacting Presses: E-Cell with Integrated Automation!
LAUFFER Pressen, in Horb (Germany) based producer of hydraulic and electric presses and automated press systems introduces a new generation of powder compacting presses during this year’s ceramitec show. The new LAUFFER E-Cell12 machine generation is a servo-electric press cell with a central control panel and a control and visualization concept for press and handling. It consists of the integration of a powder press with robot-based parts handling. The LAUFFER E-Cell12 was designed for the production of precision parts.
The new LAUFFER E-Cell12, which premiers during the ceramitec exhibition in Munich this year, combines the latest developments in innovative press technology with LAUFFER’s proven system knowhow for the P/M market.
Visit us and find out more about our new E-Cell and our extensive product portfolio!
LAUFFER’s proven P/M software and user-friendly HMI allow for a wide range of options, including the unique simulation function, with which the machine operators can virtually check if a P/M part is fit to press or not.
The new LAUFFER E-Cell at a glance:
- Specially developed ejection press for compacting ad handling carbide green compacts and other materials such as metal and ceramic powder
- Integration of press and robot-based parts handling
- Small footprint
- Integrated electrical cabinets
- Cost-efficient control solution and central operation
- One contact person for the entire automatic press
- Significant increase in energy efficiency
- Servo drives with energy recovery
- No water cooling necessary
- Reduced air consumption
- Powder hopper is installed very close to the press center
- The press achieves maximum precision in all axis movements
- Directly driven press axes
- Closed force transmission in the drive system
- Integrated tool adapter with recirculating roller units incl. additional encapsulation
- Integration of all leading reference clamping systems are possible
- Parts handling is highly dynamic and highly precise at the same time
- High productivity
- Short set-up times
- Integrated tool protection prevents long and expensive machine downtimes
- High machine availability
- Dedicated cleaning axis for further reduction of non-productive times
- LAUFFER control unit and software
- One central control panel with one control concept for press and handling
- Event-controlled sequence programming with simulation for maximum flexibility
- Simple operation thanks to configurable input masks and user rights management.
LAUFFER Pressen is one of the leading manufacturers of modern press technologies. Founded in 1872, our company produces hydraulic and electric presses and automated systems for different industries and applications.
Worldwide, thousands of LAUFFER systems are in use with our customers, 24/7, 365 days a year.