Innovative Solutions for Greater Energy Efficiency!
From April 9 to 12, 2024, the companies of the STEELE-Group – J.C. STEELE, HÄNDLE, ZMB BRAUN, KAMPEN, DIREXA – will be presenting their technologies for the heavy clay industry and other areas of application. Our group of companies has extensive expertise and experience in the development of innovative products and applications. We use new technologies to help our customers minimize their ecological footprint.
Discover our product highlights:
• New energy-efficient drive solutions for shaping machines
• Energy-optimized hydraulics for WEGA accessory presses
• Energy-efficient shaping tools
• Solutions for the processing of raw and residual materials such as alternative carbon carriers, fine ores or ferrous residues as well as for cement and gypsum bounded buliding materials
• Extrusion technologies for the highest refractory applications
• and much more.
Our practice-oriented application laboratories in Germany and the USA enable individual solutions tailored to customer requirements. Worldwide services over the entire life cycle of our machines and systems characterize the unique added value for our customers.
Visit us from April 09 – 12, 2024 at ceramitec 2024 in Munich (Germany). You will find us in Hall A4, Booth 301/402.
We look forward to meeting you in person and having interesting dialogs with you.